General Questions

These are common questions we receive regarding BCHS and our services. 

BCHS Strives to Help All Animals in Need

Help us on this mission by volunteering, donating, or adopting.

Thrift Store Questions

BCHS operates All Creatures Thrift Store and these are some common questions we get for the store.

What People Say

Customer Reviews